martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

My Favourite Web-Page


Hello!

My favourite web-page is http://www.misabueso.com... is a esoteric page.... in its you can find answers to your questions, all that you want know about your past, present and future.
Maybe this page isn´t say the truth but like a entertainment for this moment is great!
I found this page 3 years ago, for a university´s girl that said me.... this page is very good.... and she show me the page and teach me who use "the ouija"...... its answers are very funny.... and enjoy it!.... although I don´t believe the things that say me for the future, it said me a past very interesting....
I visit this page once or twice a month, only for a little of fun.

1 comentario:

C.T. dijo...

A good start, Roberta. It looks nice.
I hope to see your blog becoming more and more attractive.